Sunday, February 22, 2015

Public Service Announcement for coffee drinkers

If you have one of these:


And you find yourself with some of this:


I suggest you get yourself one of these:


It was available as a four pack from Amazon, for  about $12 for the four of them.  Target probably has them, too.  It fits inside the coffee maker just like one of the K cups, and does not require that you modify the coffee maker in any way.  It does not work for the Keurig version 2.0 series, the new ones that require a K-cup with a micro chip in it so that you can only use "approved" coffees.  (I have tried this one, it works fine.)  I like the coffee, too!  (And "thank you" to NCW for the suggestion.)


3 comments:

Mrs Smith said...

Do they sell them at Staples?! My new favorite store (since we do not have a Bealls here).

Santini said...

Mrs. Smith, I'd be surprised if Staples carries them, but if they do, it's probably in with their break room supplies. Or near their coffees.

Emily M said...

I have purchased that very thing at Target. We have them for the Keurig at work.